Life's a garden! Dig it!

// // 1 comment
How to move hostas. In all the years I've moved my hostas, I can't believe I've never done this!!
Outdoor Room Ambience: Globe String Lights! • Tips, Ideas and Tutorials!
Gardening projects to do with kids....
Container Gardening - This gardening method has been awesome and easy for my use! I love being able to walk right out my door and use any kind of the fresh vegetables I planted. It's getting to be garden planting time in many areas, so you may want to consider this! I love my container gardens!
Egg crate seedlings....
Do it yourself seedling starters! they work awesome, we bought a mold from kids gardening . com and have been making them for our school garden ever since. you just put the whole thing right into the ground!

1 comment: Leave Your Comments